Monday, September 7, 2009

Not in this butt - Newsflash

Much like American children, Korean children like to play tricks on one another. One of their many tricks is to stick their fingers in a gun shape and then stick these two fingers up their comrades' butt holes. The act is called dong chiming. In noun form it is simply dong chim. I'm not kidding!This act happens in schools across Korea (although I can't say North Korea has this practice), but anyone who has worked at a school in South Korea will have heard and/or experienced this disgusting jab.


And no, this hasn't happened do me. But yes, the little demons do it to their teachers too.

To say the least, I'm beginning to walk with my hands on my butt.

4 comments:

  1. Zibby, you might make a mint if you invent Korean butt protectors. --Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. david sedaris and you should have a chat. i believe he would want an army as well, if given the same power you behold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (footnote: i meant to post that on a different topic)

    ReplyDelete