Saturday, September 5, 2009

Who am I?

I wanted this blog to be different. I wanted it to steer away from the editorial-centric bullshit that is not only invading our blogosphere, but sadly our news media.

I wanted to be the next Walter Cronkite of travel blogs, giving you the facts and earning your trust.

Sadly, I'm just too funny and I think my personnel adaptations of my experience are better than old journalism rhetoric.

However, in memory of the late and great Walter Cronkite, I will dedicate a few of my blogs to descriptive journalism. To those weary travelers venturing or about to embark on an adventure through Asia.


And for those of you who are not big readers and judging by the literacy in America, I would say there are a lot of you. I will have several blog posts entitled "News flash" these will be quick blurbs about the funny little cultural differences I've stumbled upon in Asia.

Sit back, relax and enjoy the Asian Collective.

No comments:

Post a Comment